- Select the section you are interested in and the product you like. You can also use the search in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the product you are interested in. In the product card you will see photos from different angles, as well as the name, article, description, price, color, available sizes, model parameters, composition and care instructions. There will also be similar products at the bottom of the page.
- Select the size and add the product to the cart. Then you can continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- You can change the contents of the basket in the pop-up window after clicking on the basket icon.
- You can register or make a purchase as a guest.
- Enter your contact details on the checkout page.
- Choose an available delivery method and order payment.
- In the "Order Comment" section, you can leave any additional information regarding your order.
- Confirm the order and proceed to payment.
- Enter the payment card details on the payment system page and pay for the order.
- An email confirming the order will be sent to the email address specified when placing the order.
Online payment on the website
Online payment by bank card is possible when ordering goods with delivery by courier, from takeaway outlet and at pickup location. To do this, select the payment option "Online Payment" on the corresponding checkout page. Payment is made through an authorized bank using bank cards of the following payment systems:
After you have selected the products, go to the shopping cart and enter your contact details. Choose the option either "Delivery" or " PickPoint collection point". Fill in the delivery address or select the pick-up point. After that, select the payment method "Online Payment" and click "Confirm order", then the system will take you to the card data entry page. Enter the details, check them and click the "Pay" button.
In order to make a payment, you will need to provide your bank card details. This information transfer is carried out in compliance with all necessary security measures. The information is transmitted to the bank in encrypted form and stored only on a specialized server of the payment system.
In case online payment fails
The card may have expired. Make sure that your card is still valid. The validity period of the card is indicated on the front side of the card (the month and year until which the card is valid). Please contact the bank that issued the card for its validity details.
There are not enough funds to pay on a bank card. Please contact the bank that issued the card for the account status details.
The established limit of operations per day has been exceeded. The transactions daily limit is determined by the partner bank.
The bank blocks the operation on suspicion the operation is fraudulent.
Payment upon receipt
Cash payment upon receipt of the order is possible only with courier delivery, as well as with pickup in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.